Sunday 25 January 2009

Yet another crazy week-end...

Sure, we all tell ourselves that this week-end is defo a quite one and somehow, in London, "quiet week-ends" never see the light of day. It's funny, 'cause having a fun packed week-edn doesn't necessarily involve spending a lot of money. In this particular case, I found out that having mates over and drinking wine from the corner shop can be a devastatingly funny experience.
I am particularly fond these days of drinking games. Is not because you get drunk (you would get drunk anyway), but becauase it's hillarious. Truth or dare with alcohol rewards can be pretty damn fun as well. Next day hungoever and fatty foods craving is part of the ritual. Having mates over and talking for hours about nothing, that's what it makes life worth living!
Therefore, promised myself to avoid west end from now on (been to Jewel in Piccadilly Circus on Saturday and felt that this place and probably all of the west end venues miss the whole London spirit) and stick to Shoreditch and Hoxton (possibly Camden Town too) for the rest of my London life.
Is it wrong for me to have crazy week-ends? Probably if I were to do that on a long term. But since now I am single and still in my twenties (till december:) and reliving my youth, I say yet again Carpe Diem! Cheers to London week-ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment