Tuesday 3 March 2009

no no no!


I'm NOT gonna DO IT again! Start feeling pitty for myself. Admitting that depression is probably my most constant companion. Asking myself why do I feel like that. Making everyone else read yet again how miserable and clueless and confused I am right now. Whoever is reading this deserves better...

What I will say is that I am coming home for Easter (it will be the first ever Easter back home ever since I have been in UK...). That I am going to turn to God and ask for help and maybe even look for professional help. That maybe going home will not be as boring as everything else surrounding me. That I will try hard to look for an answer and find peace. That I will cry a bit and go to sleep and hope to wake up with an answer. That I know there are people out there that are going through hell and I will try to look at my own problems and laugh at them. And that maybe you really must become a lost sheep before finding your way back...

No comments:

Post a Comment