Wednesday 2 September 2009

Time of change

Sometimes months go by and you lead such an insignificant life that you have nothing to say. And sometimes it only takes 2-3 weeks to fill your life with events that simply blow your mind and carry you away.

During the past month I have done/achieved the following: visited Switzerland, changed my job, made a lot of new friends at work, took surfing lessons in Cornwall (two things I have wanted to do in a very long time - surf and go to Cornwall), assisted a TV pilot show in Covent Garden and found the cheapest and most amazing gym in central London and kind of met someone in between. I would say quite a handful there.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh sa-ti fie inima usoara! ma bucur tare pentru tine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarumana, I still can't believe it's true :)

    ReplyDelete