Sunday 23 December 2012

Ready, aim, fire!

Source: feminema.wordpress.com


I've been spending a lot of time making plans for 2013. Despite having been kept busy by my ridiculous social life and significant workload in December, I made time to make plans. Not some airy fairy 'I want to exercise more', 'lose weight', 'stop smoking', 'find a boyfriend' kind of plans. I covered my room up in notes, questions, calendars and, soon, it will all make enough sense for me to feed it into a Gant chart at some point.

If 2012 was the year of change and challenges (a lot of the people I know share the same impressions), 2013 is the year of action. And when you go into action, you go into it fully, no time wasted, no resources spared. After years of planning, of brewing feelings and ideas, I can now aim and fire. I know exactly what my target is. And I know exactly what kind of weapon I am.

2013 will find me in a pretty good physical shape but I only plan on getting better. It will find me surrounded by friends of quality and people who can inspire me. It will find me in a great home, in a city that I adore. It will find me buoyant with creativity and looking for a studio space where I can work. It will find me wanting to learn about documentaries and film making. It will find me wanting to help others through storytelling. It will find me looking beyond the here and now, into the big picture. It will find me hungry for knowledge. It will find me in charge. It will find me with my guns charged and ready to fire!









2 comments:

  1. I find it strange yet comforting at times when I read something that someone else wrote and it as if they stole the words that had been buried in my heart. I feel as if our year have been running in parallel for 2012 and now heading into 2013. This was a beautiful and inspiring post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful to hear that! We are indeed sharing the same kind of energy and it's spreading. Let's make this a superb year! x

      Delete