Monday 12 January 2009

Dissertation... for the last time

I certainly underestimated the proportions of the dissertation. I thought it would be quite an easy job as it was suppose to be around 40 pages. In reality though it took a long time and it was created with a lot of frustration. At the end I don't even feel proud of myself... Just drained and happy to be over with.
Though probably the worst part was the logistics of it. I aimed to hand it in today as it was the day before last and didn't want to really leave it until the very last moment... However, it turned out that I tried to bind the first two copied by myself and didn't do such a good job and ruined the second copies by accidentally printing it with another font and messing up the layout. I only discovered that on my way to uni. I had to go back and print another two copies and bind them again (it must be for the last time as I am running out of time anyway...). I was so nervous and stressed and thought that I probably deserved it as I didn't quite give it the importance it probably deserved...
Now I was going trough it again and noticed a spelling mistake right on the cover... It figures... I can only try and fix it tomorrow, but if I can't, I'll have to hand it in like that and simply pray that no one will notice...
I only wish to pass and close this chapter in my life. I realized that I did a Masters in PR and hope never to work in PR... How funny is that? After all, Gaugain himself was a succesfull broker until he decided to go to Tahiti and paint. So, world has seen worse. Or actually better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment