Thursday 31 March 2011

And you call yourself a writer

I used to ask myself this questions numbers of times. I used to doubt myself more often that I used to trust myself. I have always wanted to do things, be things, but would always kind of push it somewhere aside. Procrastitation was my middle name.
But guess what - now I can call myself a writer! Because I will get published. Don't get too excited,nothing fancy. Just a boring healthcare article in a Journal about to be published. But yes, this journal will be published and people will read it and yes somewhere in a corner there will be my name.
I have decided a few weeks ago to stop procrastinating. Just like that. Just do it!
I am definitely up to a few more projects, but there is a slight superstitious side of me that wouldn't like to talk about it until there's something to say.
In the meantime, at least I can call myself a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment